Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hope

Expect a Miracle...this phrase has carried my husband and I far during our life together.  I wish I could take credit for the phrase but I must admit I picked it up from a conference I attended.  Each of us wonders from time to time if miracles really happen.  I believe they do.

Look for the Miracle...sometimes the miracles in our lives aren't what we expect them to be.  Sometimes the miracle is that we are able to wonder about and look for miracles.  Sometime the miracle is that we lived to see our families at the end of the day.  Sometimes the miracle is knowing the next right thing to do.


Don't quit before the Miracle...in other words - don't give up.  Don't give up hope or faith before the miracle happens - they happen for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment